G2 YoYos New - Eclipse Day

11/29/14 G Squared notes. Contest Details inside.

The venom blood quake I mentioned a couple weeks ago

So good spinning. It has the nice silver rim look.

1 Like

That looks just amazing. :o

The latest additions to my collection courtesy of Black Friday. Only just opened them earlier today, so itā€™s early days, but Iā€™m absolutely loving them so far. ;D

1 Like

This would look really nice on the Aftershock also Jakeā€¦

I already have several Quakes, but Iā€™m going to have to grab another just to have this colorway.

Nice Jobā€¦ :wink:

Wow nice pick ups!!!

Man, that venom blood colorway is just perfect! Itā€™s simple, but looks so good! Like Iā€™ve saidbefore, and Iā€™ll say it again, gsquared always has the best looking colorways out there, and you guys just keep making them look better and better!

LooKin for your input this week.

2 Likes

Kinda looks like Harlem globe trotters colors. Maybe harlem blood or harlem splash/slash.

Jake youā€™re killin it man ! my quake is still my favorite throw
Thought you deserved a shout out for making this community even better keep it up brother

1 Like

i think the name of the yoyo should be blended royale

best looking yoyos ive ever seen. splash game untouchable.

Leaning toward wildfire.

Also like paradise sunset

Paradise sunset sounds really nice, but i think Electric Blue Razz sounded kinda cool as well.

What do you think of G Squared Bearing removers?

How about keeping with the theme of Greek Mythology and calling the colorway Icarus?

Glowing Red/Orange Acid wash could stand for the Melting of Icarusā€™ wings when he flies to close to the sun.

Along with Royalty, Purple also stands for Pride and Ambition both of which caused Icarus to Ignore his fatherā€™s warning not to fly to high. in this colorway His Pride and Ambitions are being consumed by the main firey acidwash.

As far as other things to send!
Maybe some G-Squared logo Patches or Artwork Patches/Stickers for your current Yo-Yoā€™s?

thats pretty funny,i was thinking of helios when i first thought about the name for this colorway

o yea paradise sunset :wink: wildfire is still sweet though too,my Nonnie(Grandmother) had a horse name wildfire when i was a kid so thats a great name as well,but that paradise sunset

What aboutā€¦

Pompeii
-Or-
Danteā€™s Inferno

Just a couple ideas to throw out there.

any word on what youve decided to dub that colorway as yet buddy?
ima try and pick one up when you get it on the site,cant wait!

Just dropped them lol
Sunrise Drive.

sunrise drive, i like that dude,very vacationy,pretty appropriate for the winter time,i wish i lived in florida sometimes XD,its beautiful dude,i feel ya when you said your indoor lighting didnt do justice to the colorway. i gotta snag one b4 they are all gone.