;D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I get it

I could really go off the deep end with that yoyo.

“What’s that?”
Poo.

“No, really, what is that?”
It’s Poo.

“Isn’t that a yoyo?”
No, it’s Poo.

“Why is it called poo”
Because it’s the $#!^!

What if you borrow one? Would that be…

See, just too easy.

Haha, nice ;D I think something like this may have already been posted though, but it’s Christmas time, so the more the merrier, right :smiley:

yoyoing: It has its ups and downs! corny I know :3

I want to make a yoyo called the “None of your business” and “your face” and “Buck off”.
So when people ask what yoyo you are using, you can reply with said names.

Also, there was a guy, who liked to yoyo, and one day, he threw the yoyo so hard, it hit him, and split his head. and he died. But the yoyo kept spinning, and went out the door. and rolled and caused a car wreck where a car hit another car and they both flew into a house causing insane amounts of damage and heartbreak.

Funny right. I laughed.

J

The famous “Sprocket like its hot” jokes from Worlds 2005 or something like that. It was when Yoyojam was in development of their own hubstack technology. The sprockets were horrible and people were relentless with the jokes.

Werrd purposely names their throws like that so that it can made into a interesting conversation.

“I just got a Peak by looking at those two fat ladies wearing G-string. Oh man, I lost my eggshell coating everywhere”.

Then there is certain yoyo tricks that have been known to be perverted appearing. Jensens Phallus shaped trick tower being one of them.

~Z

Pink Whale

“Jensen, PUT YOUR PHALLUS-INSPIRED THING BACK IN YOUR PANTS!”

-Jensen’s mom talking about his Peak-y mighty flea.