Funny yoyo memes

Untitled

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

10 Likes

Nightmare fuel

1 Like

Yep, I see what you mean, but you need to realise that’s the designer’s fault, not the Chinese machine shop.

They only machine the according to the design.

1 Like

It has to do with anodize metal growth. Good designer must coordinate with anodizing team so bearing seat does not grow more than expected, or hav it account for this in the design. Also many manufacture make tight-bearing seat on purpose to hide any small flaw in vibration. also different anodize color and shade cause different growth.
many expensive anodize company in USA have 100% guaranteed “no-grow” anodize methods. china does not.

chinese design yoyo by chinese company have the same story (yoyofriends). one drop yoyos does not.

5 Likes

Yes I think you are agreeing with me.

Yes, you need to factor in the thickness the anodise will cause. Thats the designer’s job. Many companies don’t care to do this properly or intentionally make them tight.

1 Like

try and asking oversees manufacturer to provide anodize growth ammounts so you can accommodate for in design. they dont

either your yoyo will vibrate or the bearing will be too tight. also method of anodize in china is banned in USA and has been for many year. USA anodize is very different.

USA 07 888 has bearing you can remove with fingers. identical same design made in china (new 07 888) bearing seat is much too tight. this is how we can illustrate this issue.

true yoyo craftsmanship means full smooth yoyo and can take bearing off with only fingers.
this is the law ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

9 Likes

I will try and I’m almost certain they would.

Wow. Do you know why? My guess is it’s too unsafe for the workers.

I see. But seeing as they have produced thousands of yoyos since with tight bearing seats, it seems YYF quite like that and over the years have not felt the need to work on making them looser with their Chinese shops.

I designed my model the Steadfast and had it machined in China. I designed the bearing post so that the bearing can be removed with your fingers and it can be. Its also a very smooth spinning yoyo.

I absolutely agree! :raised_hands:

Well mostly. I don’t think a yoyo absolutely must be ‘full smooth’. Although that is nice!

7 Likes

This is the way.

8 Likes

Y’all got too much time go throw some yo-yos…

8 Likes

22 Likes

Untitled

20 Likes

Dang ever since school ended I haven’t been on my school iPad looking on forums all day at school
“Oh where have the days gone, BAhAHhAAHAAHA” -Fanous words from SpongeBob
Like cmon man, wHaT tHE sIGmA? Hi

3 Likes

12 Likes

lolololllll 3a tutorials be like

6 Likes

20 Likes

Per year❌
Per month :white_check_mark:

16 Likes

18 Likes

Congrats on the most American comment in this thread.

6 Likes

Sounds like it’s time to get a job…:rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

honestly i can easily say i’ve spent as much monthly on my hobbies on occasion. can’t spend that all the time i would be in trouble with the wife but when there are fun funds and drops that align i do enjoy getting some new yoyos.

3 Likes