Ha thanks. I switch it around, but my regulars are the butter, wide angle, MVP, arcade, and the SPACE CROWN ULTRA.
Thank god I’m already married. But I’m going to have to learn this trick now.
memes live on forever
![]()
I wouldn’t know how ti start my day without them
I always get excited when I see that there’s new post on this thread.
BONUS animated meme from last night on IG:
People who want to end the streak
![]()
Aight, since one of u think its funny, i will decide to say a funny dna joke, instead of a dna meme!
Q: Whats the difference between boomers and 7 yo good yoyoers?
A: Boomers stands for BanOnlyOpposingMenExeedingRequestLimits, and 7 yo good yoyoers doesnt have a funny acronym (the point is that boomers will conztantly comment on yoyoer videos to do the dna). Wait, does that mean i’m one? :l
(I can’t take credit for this one. It was @Gurggis who came up with it)
You know…because he’s Professor LUPIN.
…I’ll see myself out.






















