Funny yoyo memes

0a is fun yo and you should try it. Feels like kendama or something.

Also I don’t think anyone is expecting anything except to have a good time.

6 Likes

Honestly- this is so true.

I was going through some medical stuff about a year ago that honestly was insanely stressful and had the potential to derail my entire life trajectory.

The ONLY thing that kept me sane was throwing. I could just zone out and chill.

Thankfully it all worked out. But I really learned how mentally important things that your passionate are for you

9 Likes

If your watching someone like Ed haponik then it’s more like watching a retired pro fiddling with a toy. A Tony hawk on a tech deck to fit your analogy.

If your watching someone like me it’s more like a stressed middle aged dad playing with a toy. I have no time or desire to do more than I am doing.

The whole vibe of 0A is we give no A’s or in Ed’s manifesto we have no more A’s to give. A style outside of the contest conventions.

No one who is playing 0A and understsnds its origin wants or expects anything more than to have fun with this toy that brings such joy to our lives.

9 Likes

Tell me you can’t play fixed axle, but wish you could play fixed axle without telling me you can’t play fixed axle but wish you could play fixed axle.

5 Likes

I don’t expect anything from playing 0A other than personal enjoyment and a challenge. The only reasons I share videos are trying to come up with new tricks, or just put content out there, or inspire others. Compared to other styles, there isn’t a lot of 0A content out there for people who like to see it. I would like to see more 0A content. I would like to see it grow. I certainly don’t ever expect to be sponsored, even if I got really good, or win the non-existent 0A division of Worlds. 0A is hard, especially when you get past the basics. Other styles are hard too of course, but I really don’t think they should be compared. 0A is genuinely unique and so different from other styles. It’s like a mix of yoyoing and kendama with the stalls, flips, balances, etc. It’s just really rewarding and fun to play 0A and share it with others.

P.S. - (All) yoyoing is for nerds. :wink:

8 Likes

Also, you actually WOULD be a top competitor in the yoyo x games :joy:

2 Likes

15 Likes

This is a great mindset to have with all of the styles that I feel like I have strayed from. I often get caught up in wanting to be a pro when I get older and better but try to remind myself that it’s just a toy, and just meant to bring happiness.definitely a great lesson to be learned.

3 Likes

13 Likes

This one’s for @G2_Jake

12 Likes

8hzlvw

11 Likes

19 Likes

That happens to me at school all the time. :joy:

4 Likes

8i630d

8 Likes

430823535_122185409048020515_2823420044764999957_n