Funny yoyo memes

35 Likes

Same here I have almost never gone on a website and not had a yoyoexpert add pop up

9 Likes

shows literally everything in my cart

9 Likes

Use an ad blocker :wink:

5 Likes

Then advertisers won’t get any moneyz

5 Likes

But there are WAY to many ads online these days. Look at these statistics from my PiHole installation on my family’s network:

Look at the yellow box. 35.2 of all the internet connections coming into my wifi are just for ads. And also use up unessary bandwith and internet. So thats why I hate ads so much.

7 Likes

YIKES that’s crazy

5 Likes

Yeah. And thats excluding the YouTube ads…

4 Likes

cant get rid of that though

5 Likes

YouTube ads? You can if you install an ad blocker on chrome or firefox. Thats gonna clear 99% of all the ads you see. PiHole is software that blocks ads on your whole network. So you dont have to put an ad blocker on every device you dont want ads on.

7 Likes

I should look into that

5 Likes

lol I love how yye and yotricks aren’t blocked on school wifi so I can just casually check out the forums when I’m supposed to be photoshopping the hair off my teacher and google ads picks up on it

8 Likes

This isn’t yoyo related, but very true:

19 Likes

We just used to use proxy servers when I was in high school.

5 Likes

yomeme

39 Likes

this may be the best yoyo meme yet. The beauty is it still works if you switch “are no good” to “are the best”

16 Likes

Credit to yoyojoe1

21 Likes

@YoYoJoe1

7 Likes

iCarly was a decently funny show.

30 Likes

I’m on a Spongebob kick

What it’s like after you learn that one single trick or element that has eluded you for weeks.

tenor

Waiting for a mailday like:

26 Likes