Miracle PC ![]()
nahh ![]()
Iām pretty sure these are supposed to be yoyo related

I like the DV888ā¦
As well as be appropriate for allā¦
As you should. Because itās a GREAT yoyo. Anyone who says differently is full of it.
Well I thought that it was more than obvious and that it didnāt need to be said. Just flagged it
Facts no printer, homeslice! ![]()
Apparently it did becuz he seemed to think it was ok. to post them. There have been a few others that have been removed. ![]()
I guessing what was posted wasnāt child appropriate?
Hello fellow people! I am a child! What is going on?
I donāt know either ![]()
It depends on your taste. Dv888 is great yo-yo for some people, but Iāve heard some people despise it. Not my case though, I just think itās a rock on the string. Still pretty fun to play with though.
Iām glad someoneās here for the support. Iām just here for all the dank memes

That happens every other time I attempt āBeef Hookā Haha













