Funny Trick Fail Thread

This thread is for posting those moments when something didn’t quite go right.

I’ll start…

9 Likes

I don’t think there’s any shame in messing up a trick. I mean, how would it be possible to improve if making a mistake is cause for shame?

5 Likes

I don’t think its that deep, I think it is just supposed to be a funny fail thread

6 Likes

Yeah I was going for more of a funny fail thread with a memorable name. Similar to hall of meat if you ever played Skate. These things happen to all of us, figured it would be fun to share.

Edit: Changed the thread name to keep things light.

4 Likes

How about…… mmmmh??? Let me think of something original and still memorable>

How about>

Funny Trick Fail thread?

The only yo-yo related ‘shame’ I can think of is ‘Lack of effort to try, for fear of failing’.

There is no shame in making a solid effort, regardless of the possible less than stellar results.

4 Likes

Moosa Khan - 1A Final - 13th Place - MN States 2019 - Presented by Yoyo Contest Central - YouTube
This entire routine
@ 1:28 I almost hit myself in the face doing horizontal
I also messed up all my other tricks lol

7 Likes

There was a lot right wih it… I think you went with too many harder tricks, in this case maybe you should have played it safer. Judges may have realized you went for it anyway.

3 Likes

I do realize there are probably only about two people on the whole forum who never saw this, but anyway…

4 Likes

I had not seen that…oh my.

This hurt, bad, lol. Off string super high

4 Likes

here, I’m the second …

3 Likes

Happy cake day!

2 Likes

Ive seen that CERTIFIED HOOK CLASSIC

1 Like

oh my GOD this is hilarious

1 Like

It never gets old.

1 Like

That is THE worst way to be humiliated on television :laughing:

2 Likes
5 Likes

Im so scared to learn horizontal because of this. I tried a little bit a couple nights ago and noped right out of there. Not ready yet haha.

1 Like

He’s a comedian, it was a skit, but still funny

1 Like

Oh that makes much more sense :rofl:

1 Like