Fun Facts

Are you a wizard?

Smoking near Apple computers voids the warranty.

Clearly a pitchfork.

Did you know blood isn’t actually blue?

No way! Just computers or any device? I don’t smoke I’m just curious.

No, I’m betting that because the moon is round, the growth of perceived brightness is because of the way the light hits earth.

Edit: I was right kinda… The moon is round so the sides reflect more away from earth than towards it. During a full moon it’s more direct light on earth.

A group of cats is called a clowder

Students get paid to go to school in Denmark.

It’s really not a hard concept, there is far more surface area on the full moon then the half moon and the intensity on the full moon increases because it is reflecting light with more surface area it is also multiplying the amount of light it is able to out out intensely. More area = more
Light …

A sneeze shoots gusts of air and boogers out of your head at over 200 mph :).

… Okay then! Haha, I always thought it was 100 mph…

Sir, you are being charged with assault with an icky weapon. How do you plea?

As my tattoo (one day I’ll post it and you’ll get the connection!).

The government has been hiding the existence of outside life forms for years

Wheatgrass kills cancer

Our thoughts and feelings become our reality, be careful what you think and say!

Love is the power that progresses our universe :wink:

Milk is for calves and leaches your bones of calcium, making them weak

A man once cured AIDS by eating sand for 4 years.

To bad he got crabs ba dum tsk (if you don’t understand this joke, leave it at that ;))

Punny. I thought you meant he found the cure for AIDS after eating sand for 4 years.

If you arrange the letter of the sentence - too bad I hid a boot - backwards, you get the same sentence

In your life time you will have replaced enough bone cells to make 13 skeletons!!!

:slight_smile:

He ate sand for 4 years, that was the cure. He didn’t actually get crabs it was just a joke. I copied and pasted it, that’s how they wrote it (a Facebook page)

Today is National Blame Someone Else Day. I blame the system for this.

Lobsters don’t die until they are killed

a cow who has just had a cailf is decailfinated

If there were no cows greenhouse gases would be almost non existent :slight_smile:

Penguins are my favorite kind of frog

A glass filled half way with water, wether considered half full or half empty, is always full… The other half is air

Love cures the zombie apocalypse

Water can be no hotter than boiling point. Even if it boils faster (by turning your heat source up), the water is not hotter.