FT/S:HSpin LF:Lots

Mint Macro, I have the box/case thing. $80 shipped GONE to Tetrahedron.

Other stuff will be up shortly, in the mean time, feel free to offer me things on my list.

Hspin Gorylla, mint:

MFHZ, my favorite MFHZ ever:

Should be coming up on some cash soon, PM me if you have what I want and are interested in maybe selling it to me.

Wants:

CLYW

1. Peak

Werrd

1. Rhino
  2. Irony (prefer blue/silver)
  3. Poo
  4. Werrd hats
  5. Split D rims. Or another Split D if you want to trade one, lol.

C3

1. Just about anything except a Di Base.

Adegle

1. PSG

YYJ

1. Destiny

YYR

1. Gleipnir
  2. Blink
  3. Stargazer

Feel free to make offers not on my list, but donā€™t be surprised if I turn you down.

If you were 100% down with our trade why did you bump it?

Iā€™m about to update this thread with other throws, lol

Seriously? You posted this over 4 hours after I pmā€™d you telling you the trade was off. You know calling it off had nothing to do with me being mad, hence this reply.

It had to do with you saying things like, and I quote, ā€œI can probably ship tomorrowā€, ā€œIā€™ll try to ship tomorrowā€ when ask for a ship date on your end. So I ask ā€œI would rather ship at the same time so when are you sure you can ship?ā€ and you went silent.
Then a few minutes later you bumped the throw you had said was mine. 10 minutes or so goes by so I ask in your thread ā€˜whatā€™s upā€™ since you still havenā€™t confirmed a ship time or answered pmā€™s. Nothing. A few minutes later you went offline without an updated thread (which came hours later) so I decided I wasnā€™t trading with you and sent a pm saying so.
That pm was 4:51pm so you knew from then forward that the trade was off. Thatā€™s why we had not exchanged addressā€™s because I was waiting for you to commit to a ship date, which I think is perfectly acceptable imho before I mail out my end of the trade.

I wouldnā€™t tell anyone else how to handle their business, nor get mad at how they do. I can only decide how I will handle my business. Same as defending myself here to your accusation of me being ā€˜madā€™ as Iā€™m not mad at all. Just decided that I was not willing to trade without more clear terms.

I usually donā€™t mark things gone until Iā€™ve shipped them, and as you said, it hadnā€™t been finalized yet. But whatevs, itā€™s all good. I guess I could start marking things ā€œpending.ā€

Iā€™m sorry if you feel I have wronged you, I really am, I guess I just didnā€™t think it was a big deal.

A lot of times, too, Iā€™m online but not actively checking things, Iā€™ll have YYE open in the background.

Soooo, yeah, hope thereā€™s no hard feelings on your part, because I really had no intention of wronging you in any way, shape, or form.

1 Like

Again, it had nothing to do with you bumping your thread as said. This is so simple itā€™s funny! It had to do with you stopping communication right in the middle of the deal, not bumping your thread. I was just including the fact you bumped your thread on top of that while still ignoring what was the wrap up of our pm conversation. Just a timeline reference so to speak (which was totally missed) and not the main point. If we were on the phone you basically hung up on me when asked to give a confirmed ship date. So after that I decided I didnā€™t want to trade. I told you in pm hours before you posted ā€œOr maybe not, he seems to be madā€¦ā€. You knew the deal was already off but posted otherwise, fine.

No hard feelings at all. These are my decisions and arenā€™t dependent on you nor personal. I would cancel a trade with anyone who handled their business this way with me, simple as that.