FT/FS: Video Game, 888, P2, GTO-T. what can i get for the rest of my collection

Hey I have some really good pliers, and I have unstuck some bizzers that I didn’t think was possible. I can’t guarentee much for the bearing, but If you will let me take a crack at it the 40 dollar offer sounds just so sweet.

sorry forgot to mention PM me if you are interested.

hmm, not just a double post, but a twin post. lol. as i said, PM me to get in line.

gosh people… cant you read?? it says “if you get the bearing out you get to play with it for a week” not 40 dollar…

Trade boss for 888. It has a few dings. look at picture below

wait what?!?! what i am seeing is not a boss, and 888x is pending

thats a super star

The super star is in his signature… not the pic.

As he SAID THIS BEFORE!!! If you pull it out, you get to play with it for week or buy it for 40dollar and if you cant you have to send it to the next person in line. Oh yea… GET IN LINE!!!

I kinda want that 5 star he had up before.
: \

yeah, sorry. my 5-star i got in a trade with Luke, who is sponsored by generalyo. i love my 5-star, no matter how dented it is. though i may try metal makeover on sbl. and i may also get a ministar. that would be perfect for me. i like the hatrick size but i prefer the 5star shape.

Boy, isn’t the summer great. i met a new friend and i
Underestimated his strength.
My friend just got out of school and we started to box for fun. he ended up
Punching the heck out of me. it ended when i got hit in the neck. good day though.

GO LAKERS!

adding stuff to my want list. seriously guys, i need money soon.

ADDED GTO-T and P2. Videogames too

Sorry, there seems to be conflicting information. In the original post, it states that there is a g5 for $30 in good condition. Is this different to the G5 with a vibe for $60/$40? Because I definitely want the $30 G5!

what G5 with a vibe for $60? besides, i traded the G5 today.

I have a spyy spider that has some beats but is a great play. It is the 07 all black worlds edition

added a few things. sorry dryoyo, those videogames are all xbox 360.

ummm how much for the 888?

you should pm me, but i would sell for $50. the only problem is that i dont know how to use my parents paypal. i better learn.

were you saying you have an xbox 360 for sale or just games ? ? ? ?