I have some throws for sale/trade right now.
1. YYF Steve Brown Edition Severe (want to call it mint, has a few microscopic marks that don’t pick up on camera. I’d call it as close to mint without being 100% mint) Pending
2. YYF Supernova Light in Green 100% mint!
3. OD Cafe Racer Purple Nurple 1/20 colorway (has fading on color in one spot, pictured on flickr)
4. Kyo DNS (has one very tiny mark on it, but nothing that affects play, super smooth throw)
Traded Kyo DNS for Crucial Confection Traded
5. Chico Yo Flyer Nationals 2011 edition (was used 1 time for 5a, and let’s just say it didn’t go too well :\ it has a few marks cosmetically, but it is super smooth, and has been used only as 1a ever since the “5a accident” lol) Traded
6. Supernova Raw Clear Coat Traded
7. Hubstacked Skyline, purple with gold splash (it has a few scratches along the rims which blend in with splash, nothing major that effects play) Traded
8. Rockstar 2012 SE colorway Traded
9, 10, 11. Good news for all of you, I am throwing up a couple of CLYW’s, Wooly Marmot (the greenish blue one in flickr) and also a Sasquatch. Trying to see what offers I can get. I also threw up a mint cherry blossom Dingo by One Drop. SOLD all 3
[s][b]I do however have 2 more CLYW’s[/b], both mint that are pictured on my Flickr. I have a Rockabully Gnarwhal mint in box, and also a mint Wooly Marmot, all black, it is a rare colorway, and was only sold on 28spin. Offer big for both of these.
edit: The Rockabully Gnarwhal was SOLD, [s]only CLYW I have left is a rare Black Wooly Marmot[/s] Traded[/s]
[b]WANTS: ONLY MINT THROWS Only YYF’s I want are 07 and 09 888’s and YYF Harold Owens III Catalyst. Also looking for Duncan Metals, One Drop’s (NO M1 or Cafe Racer) Turning Point, and certain CLYW’s.
I decided to only leave the flickr link, since it gets too cluttered with a bunch of pictures, and takes longer to load. Also, unlike other posts, my flickr only consists of the yoyo’s currently being sold, so you won’t have to go through 10 pages to find the yoyo you’re looking for. Thanks