FS: YYFs, YYJs, C3s, Duncan

Add USD 10 for a C-size konkave bearing, USD 10 for a pair of YoYoJam Synergy caps(big size.fit Dark Magic, Hayabusa, etc) & USD 2 for 2 pairs of YoYoJam red shims.

READ #1 to #7 & DESCRIPTION OF THE YOYO(S)/STUFF(S) YOU DESIRE TO BUY BEFORE YOU POST/PM/OFFER

#1. paypal payment mode is preferred.negotiable for other modes of payment.
#2. 100% cash payment.
#3. stated selling price of the yoyos/stuffs are fixed;lowballers/bargains will be ignored.
#4. stated price includes shipping to anywhere with tracking code(item pick-up will not be entertained.item will be shipped after payment is done).i will ship the yoyo(s) to the address i got from paypal/paypal-verified address(address instructed by buyer will be ignored).
#5. intended selling price + international shipping(to anywhere) cost + paypal fees = listed/quoted price
#6. no dings/dents/etc on these yoyos although some are used.unless stated with ding/whatever condition.
#7. state the name of the yoyo(which you interested in) as the message subject when you pm/message me.

Duncan Freehand Zero.modded & in near-mint condition (tested & no major vibe-etc.very smooth in play).1 rubber weight-ring each in all halves+medium-sized response pad both side-recessed with terrapin ball-bearing.whole-set for the trans-blue version(shown in picture); just the yoyo only for the black version(will throw in misc stuffs to make up for the difference from the trans-blue version).price: USD 50 for each pair(shipping included), 3A pairs are available(1 pair of trans-blue & 1 pair of black)

YoYoFactory Grind Machine - stacked v1 black body/green rings(used and in very good condition,minimal vibe,stock response & ball-bearing set-up.rubber weight rings included & no box) & stacked neon green(mint with box,thrown twice or thrice,minimal vibe.box included).price: USD 35(shipping included) for black pgm,USD 35(shipping included) for neon green pgm

READ #1 to #7 & DESCRIPTION OF THE YOYO(S)/STUFF(S) YOU DESIRE TO BUY BEFORE YOU POST/PM/OFFER

#2. 100% cash payment.
#3. stated selling price of the yoyos/stuffs are fixed;lowballers/bargains will be ignored.
#4. stated price includes shipping to anywhere with tracking code(item pick-up will not be entertained.item will be shipped after payment is done).i will ship the yoyo(s) to the address i got from paypal/paypal-verified address(address instructed by buyer will be ignored).
#5. intended selling price + international shipping(to anywhere) cost + paypal fees = listed/quoted price
#6. no dings/dents/etc on these yoyos although some are used.unless stated with ding/whatever condition.
#7. state the name of the yoyo(which you interested in) as the message subject when you pm/message me.

C3yoyodesign Capsule 1 [purple, green & pink].mint condition.did a test-throw;no major vibe.stock response(silicone pads;didn’t change the pads).box is included with the yoyo;1 spare pair of silicone pads & 2 spare axles will be included.price: USD 85 each(shipping included), 3A pair is available for pink colour

YoYoJam Legacy 1.used & in good condition, plays great-smooth.no signs of cracks-etc.rusted ball-bearing as seen in 2nd picture.no box.price: USD 5 (purchase with purchase only.you’re entitled to purchase this with purchase of any other yoyos)

#2. 100% cash payment.

1 Like

bump.

speeder sold.

Free Bump

Free Bumb