FS: YYF, BBYY-$50 each....BUY THEM!

Hey all,

I’m trying to thin out the heard a little, so I am selling these guys. Looking for 50 bucks each, shipped to the US. Will certainly do some package deals. I am really looking to sell, but I will consider doing 2 for 1s (One of your throws for two of mine). Any questions, please ask!

Also, if you live in the Twin Cities area and can meet up somewhere, I would also sell for less if I don’t have to ship!

BBYY Wedgie: This is a great throw. Has KK bearing in it and is very smooth. Vibe on grinds, though. I don’t thing these are made anymore.

YYF Boss: Another great throw. Has a little damage that I forgot to take pictures of; its like a pinprick through the paint. Worth the 50 bucks, I’d say.

YYF 1st Run Skyline: I wanna say this is an early one, not sure though. I haven’t played with this one in a long time and it needs silicone/pads. Has a little history, too; I got it from a guy in South Africa (that might not mean anything to some, but I think its kinda cool). Might be rare, I don’t know.

YYF DV888: Same story here, I haven’t thrown this in a while and it needs sili/pads. I remember it playing awesome with a KK bearing (not included). This is an earlier, made in America DV888 (Hardcoat?), I believe. I would be willing to go less than 50 for this, especially if you are buying more than one.

Again, feel free to offer cash or 2 for 1 trades! I am a sucker for CLYW, One Drop, or SPYY.

Pics: https://picasaweb.google.com/109719733135983248245/May202013?authkey=Gv1sRgCO2q4tOrvbCFIg

Thanks for lookin’!

Nick

The skyline isn’t a starry night. It is though a first run skyline. I have the exact same one in my pocket right now. :slight_smile:

I have a beat small bearing 888 no pads

You still have the skyline?

Bump

Everything is still available for sale/trade! Send offers through PM, please :slight_smile:

Thanks for the info man, good to know!

If the skyline is mint, I will buy it

Look at the pics bro…