FS: Unknown Parthenon LF: The End Part II docpop purple

Hello,

Forgot to bump my old post. Looking for a purple the end. Have some trades if that’s your thing. Add 5 for shipping.

Clear G2 life ($old) NMTBS
Grey OD top deck ($old) has a small Knick that breaks ano
Unknown Parthenon ($50) scuffed but smooth
Mustang ultra rough blast ($old) NMTBS

Thanks for looking

11 Likes

Bump

4 Likes

Found an Arctic Circle! Still looking for a derti

2 Likes

Also found a nice campfire from some goodies I sold lately. Decided to list more stuff. There is some old Clyw for those who are interested.

2 Likes

Sold a lot and they all shipped out today. Will send tracking numbers to everyone involved soon. Still hunting for a derTi

4 Likes

Just wanted to say thanks for everyone making a purchase! Everything is out and I hope they find a nice home.

Still on the hunt for an RSO DerTi. If you are selling or have one hit me up. We could maybe work out a trade or something.

3 Likes

Everything shipped out this morning. Thanks again everyone! Will probably list more stuff soon but for now a bump. Still looking for a DerTi!

3 Likes

Another bump and a huge thanks to @OhDavidBowie for helping me find something I have been after.

4 Likes

Bump. I have but one more purchase To make this year.

1 Like

Weekend bump

1 Like

Anyone have a derTi? Anyone at all?

I have a Ti End ! Brand new (I have two), and much more stable than the Derti ! Derti is cute, but with its high walls it does change direction on me all the time ! (Sushi in the pic just sold)

3 Likes

I have tried the mecha bapezilla and think it to similar to the end to buy one. I am currently looking for a derti. Been a fan of high walled throws lately. Thank you for the offer. So if you would like to sell the DerTi I’ll buy it from you.

4 Likes

I am actually surprised that Derti never pops up for sale. With 65 made, you would think one gets listed from time to time…

2 Likes

Going all in. These are the remaining throws I want. Help a guy out

5 Likes

Derti found. Still looking for a purple.

1 Like

Realized I have entirely too many good yo-yos. Some new stuff for sale. Some rare ART, some titanium, etc.

Also would trade some for a D7 if the color is right.

2 Likes

Bump

Hope everyone had a great Christmas bump!

1 Like

Bump. Someone make an offer.

1 Like