FS: Tom Kuhn No Jive 3-in-1, Custom Legend Wing

Looks like a really good deal can be had on the Little Evil 2, and even the Par Avion.

Only 10 hours left on the Banshee.

1 Like

Bumping to the top!

Only a few minutes left on that Banshee! :spider_web: :spider:

2 Likes

Added Legend Wings

I set the computer to 40kph = 25mph, got it to shift into high, and was able to do it in 26mins this am! Hit 30mph down one hill. I could have gone faster if not for the speed bumps.

1 Like

Okay nobodyā€™s interested in the coolest Legend Wings ever produced, but 00:22:35 to get to work today!

Iā€™m not even sure how thatā€™s possible or can be right? I think it takes me longer in a car, but cars do pass me on the bikeā€¦ Iā€™ll have to time the same route in my van.

1 Like

Sold a Legend Wing!

Legend has it, that itā€™s a new Favoriteā€¦

23 mins to work today, so I guess it wasnā€™t a fluke, and I didnā€™t accidently stop the stopwatch in the middle last time.

1 Like

Did you confirm that your commute is faster on the e-bike than in a car?

1 Like

No yet. the car ride is so mundane, I donā€™t think to start my stopwatch. Iā€™ll try to remember tonight.

Still loving the bike though!

1 Like

I made it in about 18.5 mins in the car going home via that route. I think I got 19 mns on the bike! Not sure if maybe I looked at my watch wrong thoughā€¦ I should keep a spreadsheet. :grin:

1 Like

No rides this week, due to weather. :frowning_face:

Maybe tomorrow.

I wonder if there will be more D size KonKaves? Is there any centering D bearing available?

1 Like

Traded the Horizon Ultra and a No Jive, for a Grandmaster! Iā€™m pretty excited for it, as I was interested in it when it came out, and I like 2sickYoYos a lot.

1 Like

So I literally ran into a Semi-truck on my bike today! I bounced off the fender and laid the bike down the other way. My first thought was, ā€œOh no, itā€™s totaled!!!ā€

Amazingly, the bike is only scratched on the running boards (the left side from the truck, and the right side from the concrete), one pedal, the shifter, one grip/handle bar end, and the end of one brake lever.

Also amazingly, none of my clothes were damaged. I got off scott free, except for my left hand. The first three fingers are skinned at the the second joint, and that palm has a 2.5" oval road rash patch.

My left hand has really taken a beating this week! As I posted in the February Classic Trick Remix, I had to get four stitches in a fingertip on 02/28.

Canā€™t believe that after that, the bike seems to ride as good as new, but I might not be able to yoyo for a bit.

4 Likes

Oh wow! Glad you werenā€™t seriously hurt!

Did the truck stop? Did it swerve into you or what?

3 Likes

Good thing this month is Skin the Gerbil. Or is it too soon? Glad youā€™re not too hurt.

3 Likes

Good one!

@TheThrowingGnome I was being too aggressive, and thought to just go around the truck. I didnā€™t realized it was swinging out to turn in to parking lot, and it swung right in front off me!

Live and learn. Fortunate to be able toā€¦

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.