FS: Statement mint w/ case 80$

DM for details.
Prices will be for G&S shipped CONUS

be advised most of this yoyos are mint or NMTBS. some were acquired through BST and I threw all these and checked for damage and vibe to the best of my ability. I may say there is fingernail vibe and you may receive it and tbink it is smooth as butter. Or maybe you find some vibe that i didnt notice.

IF you are unhappy after ANY transaction. Feel free to contact me. My only goal during tonights offload is to not hoard as much and give these yoyos to a player who will love it and be happy.

If you have a question that may benefit the general public, please ask in this thread. For example if u want to see more photos of the yoyo. If you know you are a SERIOUS buyer. Than by all means DM ME.

SF
statement 80$

15 Likes

Kuntosh 5kQV gone

3 Likes

that PLSTC is tempting.

1 Like

didnt see that lasting long

2 Likes

Made a price adjustment on what I believe is a J grade. Make offers if you want them. Trades can be considered as well

1 Like

OMG, why did this happen after I was broke. Deals on deals on deals.

2 Likes

This weekend I an going to downsize my collection and organize everything in this thread. New yoyos will be added Saturday or Sunday

2 Likes

Batsquatch! It’s like the MMC went on a diet, but also took steroids and did some liftin bro. Someone else’s opinion, but I concur and am really enjoying mine. GLWS!

4 Likes

Bump. Lots of new goodies

3 Likes

ooof, jackpot!

2 Likes

Ti-Vayder for $85? someone get on this.

1 Like

Interested in that Vayder. Does it still play okay?

1 Like

Yea i mean. I sparked it to heck. But it plays the same. But now you wouldnt have to worry! Lol. Spark away. The edge of the rim might have a hint of fingernail vibe now but i Cant feel any vibe on the string

1 Like

Messaged

1 Like

I see ur DMs. Ill get back to u in just a few minutes buddy!

take your time! about to put my daughter down anyways

Added a couple things. If you buy the motive u get the free dyed PLSTC if u want sense that’s how it came from SF.

Also im willing to cut prices if u buy multiples.

2 Likes

Is that a firm 45$ on the Cadence? Any pics of the scuffs?

1 Like

They are more like a couple flat spots. My prices if any appear high, it is because G&S fees and shipping is included. If you wanna negotiate a price drop im never EXTREMELY firm on prices especially if they are closer to the $100+ range.
However im more comfortable knocking prices down quite a bit if you want to buy more than one yoyo :grin:

5 Likes

@FrankieJR is one of the most honest and good dudes. He is completely upfront about condition and I wouldn’t hesitate to spend hundreds on one of his throws.

8 Likes