FS: Rare Tom Kuhn YoYos

New baby on the way, my priorities are much different these days :slightly_smiling_face: I’m keeping my players and rehoming others. These are all rare so just starting high, or based on others I’ve seen, feel free to make offers, just want to sell. They will ship via USPS Priority Mail with full insurance. Thanks

Original run Ed Haponik Play Simply No Jive, with original box. These were 1 of 50. Two small love dings from when Ed owned it. - SOLD

Satin finish Blue Dyed No Jive - don’t have all the details, read somewhere there were 25 of these, someone else mentioned maybe 40??? Previously owned by Seth Peterson. Inner gap has fading from playing. Thought this would’ve been my “life” no jive, but I’ve been lucky to get a few original Clean Machines that are so good. - $125 OBO

Anniversary Brush & Yo Daily redline & Jason Tracy Cosmic Otter - thinking of selling these together. Both have some finish checking on them. The Otter was one of Jason’s players. Has some scuffs on it. - $100 for the pair OBO

8 Likes

nice piecesbud

1 Like

The Ed nojive is 1 of 50

1 Like

Thanks!

Play Simply is SOLD

2 Likes

Back to the top.

This isn’t a fire sale, not in a rush to let these go, just think they’d be played more with someone else :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.