FS: Proto Banshee! Vapormotion, genesis, gamma crash and kenshin. Bundle for 110

Banshee: $90 nm
Vapormotion: $40 nm
Genesis: $30 polished
Gamma crash: $50 nm
Kenshin: 50 some scratches in the bearing seat

PM me for more pics or to neogotiate the price!

2 Likes

Ahhh you must be trying to get a Ti cadence :wink:

1 Like

listing conditions would be helpful !

2 Likes

Polished and ‘nm’. Lol!

4 Likes

Yeppp

2 Likes

Alright, I guess you don’t know this, but as soon as you polish a yoyo and take off any of the anodization, it’s considered to have extensive damage.

It’s saleable at no more than $15 on the state it is in.

3 Likes

I mean, polished horizons are still sold for 45. Mint A graded are sold for 45…

1 Like

Are they really? Are people actually buying them?

I doubt it.

1 Like

There used to be one. Even now, with the wide angle. Why would YYF make so much hype if no one would buy it?

1 Like

If it’s from the manufacturer polished, that is different. If you polish it yourself you’ve defaced it.

There is a big difference.

2 Likes

Fixed!

1 Like

Bumpp

1 Like

How does/did the kenshin play? Similar to the SF L?

1 Like

Kenshin plays like a beast. Way heavier than the L ( but what isn’t) and feels more angular. An excellent choice for a competition style throw. You won’t be disappointed.

2 Likes

Sounds really good! That being said I got a Valor less than a month ago that kind of fills that role (this is me telling myself to stop spending so much money lol I’m not dissing the Kenshin). I am trying to get the Corruption tonight so I won’t need to buy another throw for a while! Thanks for the response

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Bumpp

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.