FS: Moonwalker, BBB CLYW, '07 888s (1/2/17 Price Drop)

Hello everybody I have a bunch of throws for sale. I am primarily looking for cash, but will accept a few trades listed below. Add $7 for shipping.

Only acceptable trades, please don’t offer others:
-A-RT Grail (preferably clear)
-other, non FG, BBB CLYW

VsNYYC Moonwalker - $200 Factory raw, 1/10 released. This is mint, and I have tuned out as much vibe as possible. This went from pulsating to pretty smooth. For that reason it will not be unscrewed during shipping, but will of course be packaged carefully.

CLYW BBB Gnarwhal 2 - $115 This was an impulse buy. I didn’t realize until after the fact that it’s FG… oh well. It’s completely mint and is FG for vibe, which can not be felt on the string on a good throw.

'07 Higby 888 - $180 One flat spot on a weird part of the rim, don’t think it’s a result of play. I wasn’t able to photograph it. Have the box.

'07 Allyoyo 888 - $220 This is completely mint, and I have the box. I have never seen another A-Grade that isn’t highwall. This is by far the rarest 888 I’ve ever owned.

H-Spin Envy x2 - $60 mint, $50 NM Left is mint, right has one ding, shown in last picture. Have canisters for both.

YYF Black G5+ - SOLD Completely mint, have box.

'07 Asian Edition 888 - SOLD Completely mint, have box.

'07 European Edition 888 - SOLD Completely mint, have box.

'07 OG Aqua 888 - SOLD Completely mint with box.

Gold Pyro #41 - SOLD Near mint, have canister.

YYF Gold Edition G5 - SOLD Totally mint, have box.

CLYW BvM - SOLD Completely mint, have the box.

Small Bearing Sebastian Brock Bassalope - SOLD Few thin marks, no box.

H-Spin Pyro #1636 - SOLD One nick, have box.

Radiyoactive Cyclotron - SOLD Cool throw, machined by our very own Kyo. Completely mint, not sure if the tin is included.

First Run Sovereign - On Hold This sovereign is the same one from last time, but thanks to yoyospirit’s polish, this is now completely mint! All of the shallow surface scratches have been polished out, leaving a perfect surface. This comes with the box and all of the original parts with the exception of the original bundle of strings. The second picture shows the yoyo before the polish, the purpose is just to photograph the box. A friend of mine received a $1000 offer a few years back for his mint one. While I think that is completely unrealistic, I do think this should sell for more than regular sovereigns (~$300).

Bump, 4 sold

bump

updated

1 Like

Bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump