More Collection Clearing! 888, Basselope, Buzzon and more!

Looking to sell these throws. I don’t really use them and could instead invest some of the funds into my whip. All prices are OBO within reason, some of these are pretty scarce and rare. Please add $15 for shipping as I am from Canada, I’ll cover shipping if you buy multiple. The only trade I would consider are the following:
Augie Fash 07 888 or other 07/08 editions
Sebby engraved basselope
Wooly Marmot 1

Starting from top to bottom, left to right:

CLYW Basselope-$190, has some more significant damage. Small bearing variant, has some heavier vibe but still a very capable player.
YYF Team edition 07 888-$300obo, not sure on the price for this one as I’ve owned it for nearly 8 years. Small bearing, smooth. Has a small mark on the clear half that doesn’t break the ano. The colour has some slight fade on the blue half where the rim line is. The rest of the yoyo look immaculate, no marks on the face either from kids using pliers to remove the stacks(big cringe). Even sports the original delrin stacks in perfect shape.
Turning Point Ensemble-$140obo, near mint to be safe. Super fun player, dead smooth with no visible damage. Comes with the og pouch.

Take all the buzzons (x5) for $120 shipped. All are element x:
Green, non-recessed b bearing (very near mint)-$35
Black Beta, no spr just small spacers, nm-$35
Custom brown w/green stars,c bearing, some damage-$30
Tiger, c bearing, some damage-$30
Black, c bearing, some damage-$25

Royale-$30, semi beat, vibe and dings, super cool colours though.
Memento-$30, virtually brand new and smooth.

I am happy to supply more pictures detailing damage upon request. Thanks for looking!

2 Likes

You could up that 888 to $300

2 Likes

Messaged

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.