FS MIB Berenguel Peak!!, Titanium, mint envy 64 and Sliepnir and X3 and vsnyyc

Hey im back tryin to sell a few of my old throws as college requires money for books and etc that i dont have. please help and most of all no lowballs
ONLY Pay -Pal
offer please
EVERYTHING MUST GO FAST NEXT SEMESTER STARTS TOO SOON
1st is a mib clyw alex brenguel peak the yoyo plays phenomenal and is running textured hat pads that play great. Its dead smooth,highly sought after and great for grinds. I have the box but it will be shipped separately due me having it at home. its picture in my photo bucket profile Offer

NSYYC aurora. spikes were chopped and by Jason Wong. Plays great looks better . some rim ano skuff but nothing is actual damage to the yoyo itself.
offer

2nd of is a YYR sleipnir
has a few Extremely shallow dings, i have the box and it plays with minimal vobe and kills any horizontal trick you throw at it Asking 110 Shipped

finally I have a Envy 64 #764 that has some pretty noticeable vibe; the previos owner told me that it was not a flaw to love envy.It is the best finger grinding yoyo i have ever come across, No box
asking 55.00$ shipped

X3 steamroller serial #12 110$ love this thing to death comes with red sillicone and a difeyo concave bearing

X3 la goutte mib plays great and fast 90$

vs newton batosai has some marks. I had put some red silli in it. Dead smooth 55$

2009 wyyc skyy chaser daily throw still smooth plays nice rims are marked and minorly skuffed 45$

something the v MIB 40$

recrev reverbs pair mib 40$

Feel free to offer just be respectful.

What’s your lowest price for the peak of I pay tonight?

How much for the peak? Im interested in it.