FS: General-yo MAGNUM for $155?!?!

These are mostly for sale, but i am open to offers

I have 17 more positive feedback on YYN (under the same username), in case you are worried about that. ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE.

General-Yo Magnum: I would really like a one drop code one + some cash for this. The amount of cash would depend on the condition of the code 1.
Raw, bead blasted (Angeldust, I think). The finish is great for grinds. Very unique. I don’t think there are any other raw magnums out there. I’d call this near-mint, there is a very small amount of oxidation in the gap, a tiny bit of damage to one of the spikes, and one tiny little flat spot. I think that all of that could be fixed with another bead blast. Very smooth, only the tiniest bit of vibe, that all Magnums have. On a good throw, there is next to no vibe at all. I don’t have the original box, but I will include another box that fits it pretty well. I will also throw in some silica gel packets to prevent any more oxidation. I’m not quite sure what to sell this for, so I’ll just say $155 shipped. The price is definitely negotiable.

(flat spot)

(attempt to get a picture of the spike damage)

(I don’t know why it looks yellowish in this pic, but that’s the box that will be included)

2)Near mint pair of YYJ unleashed. One orange, one blue. A few small scratches, nothing major. 13 shipped for one, 23 shipped for the pair.

does the hitman include shipping,

eadgYs

hs3.o,d

zsxdgvfcgvnhky