FS: G2 Nessie, OD Code 2, C3 Movitation

Hi everyone! I’ve decided to sell a few yoyos since I’m in college and could use the money more than the throws right now. Please send me a pm if you have any questions or are interested in any of the throws.

Pending G2 Nessie: Overall is in very good condition. It has a few dings here and there and a scuff which I tried to capture in the photos. I would say it shows some small signs of use if you look for them, but nothing major. Still plays like it did when I first got it new. Comes with the box and some G2 goodies.

OD Code 2: This throw will definitely be the most difficult for me to sell, but I’m listing it in case I get a decent offer for it. It has a flat spot and a few pinpricks here and there. Nothing too major, and the colorway looks really nice too!

C3 Movitation: I wouldn’t quite say this yoyo is beat because it doesn’t have crazy major dents, however, this throw is definitely marked up. It has some scrapes and marks all over it. Minor vibe, but nothing that would prevent you from landing your tricks. Very enjoyable and unique throw.

Pictures:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Btzz09EGMgoogViE_Wdm_M1T-Y_C5Iql

Thanks for looking! :slight_smile:

bump, deals if you buy multiple throws

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.