FS/FT Respawn Lite DocPop edition (sold)

I snagged a DocPop Green/Pink Respawn Lite, and I just don’t love it, so I’m gonna let it go. If I were interested in yoyos for their looks, I would keep it. It’s got to be the coolest looking yoyo I have.

Anyway, I tried really, really hard to keep it pristine because I wasn’t sure I wanted to keep it, but as I was going over it, I see one extremely small dent (looks to me like it didn’t break the anodization). You can’t really see it unless you’re looking for it, but it catches my fingernail. The last two shots are a normal close up and a macro shot. I’ve got all the original extras untouched, plus I ordered 2 extra bearings (1 flat and 1 concave), and 2 extra sets of pads. I was hoping to just get what I spent for it, but I feel like that’s probably asking too much with the ding.

This will be my first BST transaction, so I can understand some trepidation. I can put it up on Ebay if that would help someone feel more comfortable. I paid $93.98 for the yoyo + extra guts; how about $80? PayPal G&S fees & shipping included.

Alternately, if you would like to trade, I’m interested in a Weekender, Red Blood Cell, Survivalist, or something else along the lines of a very light weight responsive/fixed axle.

2 Likes

bump

2 Likes

afternoon bump.

bumpity.

Bump.

Bump

bump

This is a bump. Apparently I can’t just type “bump” anymore. The forums say “The body seems unclear. Is it a complete sentence?” So my bumps are going to be longer now.

PM sent

YoYo was as advertised and fast shipping. Safetypin/Matthew is a solid citizen.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.