fs/ft all clyw yoyos yyf 09 888 dv888 superstar

i have erey single clyw yoyo no fools gold

Pics. Description. Color. List them. All missing. Take time out to make a good post

arussells right i like clyw list em

all clyw are gone sorry

Kids sound fishy. Also has a negative feedback. You seem scammish

Lol for real.

He didn’t even list them…how are they all gone?

And it has been, what, less than 8 hours since he put up a BST?

i traded him my protostar for a silk, im still waiting on it, he said he shipped it 3 days ago…

3 days isn’t long at all brah. I do think he is a scammer though

? how are all the clyw gone in that short of time?

i havent got my yoyo yet ehter and i just made a deal with yoyo trick project

The people that gave you negative feedback have 0 posts and also you say they scam.except monkeyfcircus hes legit so you mad that you scam so you give negative feedback back to them and you are lying because if you have a Wooly Markmont, Galactic Goose, Wooly Marmot,Basselope,BVM,Sasquatch, Avalanche,Campfire they cant be gone in 5 hours and why no pics… BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE THE YOYOS!!!

i smell a lot of bs in this post

he is telling the truth i bought all the clyws for 250$ and traded my p2 and m1 for his superstar and 888

smh… this guy just registered today. i smell more BS. hahahaa. and if you look at tacoman3kid’s feedback he’s definitely a scammer

i smell more bs in only 250 dollars

yea… 250 for all the clyw’s really 250 for like 2 of them is what i would pay…, and that one guy registered like 1 minute before he made that post

So then let’s make it clear. DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS PERSON. HE IS A SCAMMER AND WILL NOT SEND YOU YOUR THROW. DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS PERSON!

yoyoman333 - is the same guy as tacoman3kid.