FS/FT: 4th Gen. Black Silk with lots of extra stuff

Silk is signed by forum members. It just has one little ding on it and plays great. It includes Original Bearing, original packaging, extra pads, and a BC Grooved bearing. It has the following names writting on it: Michael, Kall, Joey Genovese. THIS THING IS SMOOOOOTH.

Here some pics of the Silk
http://img36.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=silk.jpg

If you want to buy it then its gonna cost you $50.00

If you want to trade for it then make an offer.

Just a thought, it as online at around 45, so you are selling it for 50? Yea it is signed by forum Members but still… You want to give the buys on the BST a good deal.

Free bump.

If your not interested in buying things in the BST then stay out, I’m sick of seeing people calling other people out in BST threads, he wants $50 for the silk so let him ask for it. It’s not your business to go and tell people how to sell their things.

Please, guys, hold on for a second, here.

If he wants $50, that’s fine. But I agree with Evan. You’d have better luck buying it cheaper. Try and get him to sell it for $45, and include extras with the trade.

Dv888, no need to get mad. Clam down, he’s not mad, he’s just saying. :slight_smile: I’ve seen your posts lately, and you are getting quite angry at other members for saying something, and/or getting in your buisness.

Just make the trade, and move/delete this thread so it doesn’t trun into the Great YoYoExpert Massacre. :wink:

I never said Evan was mad, nor did I say I was mad.

But telling someone that what they want is wrong is rude and should not be in the BST threads.

I was just saying that he will most likely get it sold at 5 or 10 dollars cheaper.

Do I need to lock this thread?
back on topic

I dont see the problem…it includes a BC Grooved bearing and extra pads and original bearing and original packaging…i think thats worth an extra 5 dollars. >:(