FS: Collection (Bonfire, YYF, Duncan)

Paypal Goods & Services preferred. I’ll cover shipping, you can do Paypal fees. Negotiable, trades considered. Could reduce price if you bought a few together. Feel free to ask questions or for more pictures.
CLYW Arctic Circle 2 - SOLD
CLYW Bonfire - 150
One Drop Gradient - SOLD
YoyoFactory Shutter - 25
CLYW Wooly Marmot 2 (Fool’s Gold) - SOLD
MagicYoyo T5 Overlord - 8
YoyoFactory Replay Pro - 8
YoyoFactory Grind Machine - 15
YoTricks Sage - 8
Duncan Metal Drifter - 12
Duncan Hornet - 8
YoyoFactory Loop 360 (2x) - 8

Comes with a fat kitty string.

CLYW Arctic Circle 2 - SOLD
2014, Confetti, one scratch that can be seen on the left hemisphere in the second picture. Comes with box. 7/10 smoothness.

CLYW Bonfire - 150
2015?, Ash Berry, Near mint to be safe. 8/10 smoothness.

One Drop Gradient - SOLD
2014?, Red, few pinpricks and scuffs, comes with extra side-effects. 6/10 smoothness.

YoyoFactory Shutter - 25
2013?, Aqua, beat, lots of scratches and dings, a few have been sanded down. I’m not really in the need to sell this one which is why it’s not listed lower, but just in case anyone wants it for like 3A or something. 8/10 smoothness surprisingly.

CLYW Wooly Marmot 2 (Fool’s Gold) - SOLD
Hulk Smash, No visible damage, not going to say NMTBS because I don’t really know why it’s fool’s gold. 7/10 smoothness.

MagicYoyo T5 Overlord - 8
Purple, few scratches and pinpricks, 10/10 smoothness surprisingly, no vibe.

YoyoFactory Replay Pro - 8
Translucent black with icon blue caps, no scratches, dings, or scuffs.

YoyoFactory Grind Machine - 15
Black and green, several scuffs that appear white. One of the hubstacks doesn’t spin freely, likely because the o-ring keeping the hubstack in is old and crusty. They still spin enough for tricks and the hubstacks don’t fall out.

Yotricks Sage - 8

Duncan Metal Drifter - 12
Silver and blue. Few pinpricks, a scuff, a flatspot, and a scratch. I forgot to bring down the skull counterweight so I don’t have it to give unfortunately. Set up responsive with thick string.

Duncan Hornet - 8
Neon yellow, transparent, several flatspots, scratches, and dings. Not super responsive, but can still loop with a thick string. Has the wider spacers that make it kind of hard to loop.

Yoyofactory Loop 360 (2x) - 8
Green, black, selling both as a pair. A few scuffs. Relatively heavy as far as looping yoyos go. These ones will come with 50/50 cotton/polyester string rather than fat kitty. Could use some thick lube, but they’re still good.

CLYW aqua snow tires, Yoyofactory natural pads, side-effects for Gradient (Sold). Just ask if you want some response pads. I’d be happy to give them.

4 Likes

BumP

Bonfire - SOLD
Replay Pro - SOLD
(why has it stopped letting me update my original post?)

1 Like

BumP

2 Likes

BumP
Boths sets of response pads also gone.

Bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.