Sold, Please Delete

For Sale In Continental United States Only! No Trades Please.
PM for additional pics and inquiries. Prices are shipped

CLYW Bear Vs Man - Minor Damage: $65

BvM

10 Likes

I don’t Bump no more like Joe Tex.

Abraham Lincoln had an extra toe on his left foot.

3 Likes

Nikola Tesla’s grave has been struck by lightning seven times.

3 Likes

Bill Murray once had a torrid affair with Dan Aykroyd during the filming of Ghostbusters 2.

Hey. I am new forums, but I have some interest in the Dune. Still available? Do you have a couple more pics? What is your impression of the Dune?

—Jason

Due to the sheer number of dingo deaths from the Australia wildfires, the infant mortality rate in Canberra is at an all time low.

4 Likes

Jensen Kimmitt was caught in an avalanche while attempting to summit Mt Everest. He would have perished had he not dug his way out using a raw CLYW Canvas.

2 Likes

John Travolta and Tom Cruise often play a unique form of table tennis where, instead of using paddles, they project theta waves from their minds in order to move the ball back and forth.

2 Likes

An avid thrower in his youth, Bernie Sanders attended the local Sinister Yoyos National Meetup Group in Vergennes, Vermont where he learned to master the fixed axle yoyo. On one rare occasion, David ‘Van Gogh’ Hough was in attendance while performing a surprise tour of the local meetups. It was during this meeting, and Sanders’ abrupt question to Hough about his ‘Van Gogh’ injury, Sanders learned his trademarked ‘Grumpy Old Man Face’. This has subsequently escalated him to a cult in ‘Grumpy Old Man Face’ status, and inadvertently furthered his political career. Van Gogh has since rued the day of this meetup due to patent and trademark suits, lost potential in royalties and merchandising, and frequent misidentification in public. Van Gogh was quoted as saying, “Listen man, this isn’t about politics. I just want my face back - my life back! I mean, I’m the guy who coined the phrase ‘coined the phrase!’. I’m friggin’ Van Gogh!” Sanders will only yo-yo alone to this day.

2 Likes

Ryan Reynolds passed on playing the lead in Mariah Carey’s biopic, “Glitter,” because he had to film a cameo in Superbad.

2 Likes

Angela Lansbury is able to levitate several inches off of the ground while deeply meditating.

1 Like

For ten years after his death, Thomas Werther’s Werther’s Original candy came with a very small percentage of his cremains.

1 Like

The recently confirmed true identities of the members of electronic band Daft Punk are none other than that of comedy magicians, Penn and Teller.

1 Like

This is SUCH a great throw - one of my faves from the 2006-2009 era. I had this very colorway - Shark vs Zombie Beaver! I still have a Wolverine, Boyd Seth pink one, and a Man vs Bear (b-grade Ogopogo).

If this is up for too much longer I’m not going to be able to resist. This is a crazy good price people don’t sleep on it - still a great player to this day!

2 Likes