WTB CLYW or Anti yo?

Been out of the online yo boards for a long time, but have a yoyo club going at the school I’m teaching at. Years ago had the bear vs. man, clyw and and a few anti yos but sold them because I wasn’t into it. I know it’s a long shot but curious if anyone has them for sale . Let me know price. Thanks.

4 Likes

Welcome back, but fair warning those are pretty rare these days!

1 Like

Brian Melford has a ton of throws he’s looking to sell - hit him on Facebook!

1 Like

Have him post here too if he really wants to sell… :wink:

There’s a significant audience of people that don’t touch Facebook, so why limit your reach on sales?

4 Likes

I’ll ask him next time I see him at New York Yoyo Club :wink:

2 Likes

Sadly, most all of my sales are on Facebook :man_shrugging: Things sit here, I post them there and they’re generally gone quickly. Same with when I post a want to buy ad. Wish it wasn’t that way.

4 Likes

I think if it’s stuff you really want to move, you should cover Reddit, here and FB.

As you can see from @zslane’s quest for the nickle OD 2016 Benchmark W shape… FB ain’t a magic bullet, either.

3 Likes

Have never sold a single thing on Reddit :confused: sits longer there than it does here.

1 Like

I’ll be honest. I start on FB and what doesn’t move there in a day or two, I usually post here and then Reddit as a last resort. I prefer doing business with FB Messenger rather than the other two platforms because deals happen quickly, since people are attached to their phones and receive the notifications.

I’m not sure I have ever had a successful LF post anywhere, but that’s probably because I only ever look for rare stuff. I don’t like those either though. I feel it changes the dynamic of the sale and gives the seller the potential to charge a higher price than if they were trying to sell it openly. The buyer can always say “No”, but that will end the transaction right there and possibly burn that bridge, so to speak.

3 Likes

I have this for $100 shipped…

2 Likes

@aszyd @AaronW one [or both] of you should set a profile picture. Please!

3 Likes

But one must be slightly dimmer than the other! Please!

2 Likes

There you go, just for you :grin:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.