FS: Cheap 1/10 Fulvia, other titaniums

It’s time for another collection purge! Looking to sell a bunch of stuff. Interested in selling, not trading. Prices are in USD, with deals for multiples.

Luftverk Fulvia Ultramatte #6/10

$300 shipped - Luftverk’s latest masterpiece in its rarest edition, ultramatte is the most unique finish I’ve ever seen on a yoyo. Best finger-grind titanium ever. Only been thrown for about 20 minutes, purchased direct from Luftverk. Comes with the box, the certificate, wooden overlay, extra ceramic bearings, etc. Selling this brand-new sold-out yoyo for less than retail price :o

OneDrop Sovereign

$400 shipped - The jewel of my collection, not letting this guy go for cheap. Mint except for very subtle raw marks, comes with box.

OneDrop Citizen #107

$380 shipped - Fantastic yoyo, mint with box. I was the original owner and I’ve only used it for about an hour, it’s spent the rest of its life in its box. #107, comes with the original 2 stickers as well as replacement silicone pads.

Luftverk Evora R-SP

$300 shipped - The Evora was Luftverk’s first yoyo, and IMO one of their best. R-SP is an incredible edition that has this shimmering, chromatic effect not easily captured on film. Mint with box.

Some old stuff, still available:

CLYW Orca - Zip Zap Rap

$110 shipped - MIB. Harrison Lee’s kickass signature yoyo in a funky colorway. 100% mint and smooth.

CLYW Puffin 2 - Ash Berry Blizzard

$110 shipped - MIB. In my opinion, Pali’s Puffin2 is miles above and beyond the original. Plays stunningly well.

sOMETHING 7075 Superfly Remix

$145 $125 shipped - MIB. One of the best sOMETHING yoyos I’ve thrown, in my mind it’s as good as the Anglam. Not 100% sure I have the box, so if I can’t find it, price is $135 instead.

YYR Mr. Butcher

$135 shipped - MIB. Really unbelievable yoyo. 100% mint, but there are some tiny silver ‘dots’ on the inside of the profile, right by the response pads. I’ve seen this on just about every YYR I’ve unscrewed, it’s something to do with their machining process I think.

YYR Six - Black

http://i.imgur.com/Fpaujs2.jpg
$95 shipped - MIB . ONLY THE BLACK ONE IS STILL AVAILABLE. It’s mint as can be, having only been unscrewed twice. Bought direct from a legit Japanese company so this is definitely 100% authentic.

Private message sent

That fulvia is tempting.

Is the Fulvia and sovereign still available? Just got an ams Fulvia and would love that matte finish. Also the sovereign is very tempting

Are the UM Fulvia and the Evora R-SP still available? They’ve caught my eye, and I’m wondering if I could purchase them, in a deal if possible.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I am interested in your ORCA and PUFFIN

hey, want your ORCA

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.