Freshly Dirty Moldy Bread! 9/27 @ 6PM EDT!

The latest release from Freshly Dirty is the followup to their original competition oriented model, the Stale Bread, and it takes the performance even further. This is the Moldy Bread!

The Moldy Bread features a wider 48mm profile which offers a huge catch zone that greatly helps with those more difficult tricks. It has a similar look to the Stale Bread, but the most notable difference though is the size D bearing. The D bearing is just as wide as a standard C bearing, but has a smaller diameter which allows the yo-yo to spin at a higher RPM and provides a unique feel on the string. The weight was distributed to really complement the new bearing size perfectly, and it just feels right from the first throw!

Long powerful spins, improved stability, and an all around great feel for every style, the Moldy Bread is a yo-yo that can adapt to any situation!

Friday 9/27 @ 6PM EDT.

5 Likes

Will it come boxed between two slices of actual bread like my Stale Bread did?

11 Likes

“Freshly Dirty Moldy Bread” what a name haha

5 Likes

This looks rlly cool.

2 Likes

No, no bread included with this release lol.

6 Likes

I’m definitely on board. Trading my Stale Bread was one of the few trades that I regret.

3 Likes

Would you say you are… “On bread?”

3 Likes

I see what you did there.

2 Likes

Got mine today. It’s awesome! Between this and the sturm panzer I recently picked up, I’ve decided I need more D bearing throws. There’s something really special about the way a D bearing plays.

2 Likes