French - Excellent Trader

as he mentioned, french and i traded. straight shooter, honest, excellent communicator - well played sir! highly recommended. i look forward to future trades with this cat, you should too.

3 Likes

Thank you. I think our trade can be a lesson to the newer folks - good communication is important. The yoyo I shipped was delayed a day due to USPS, but, since we both provided each other with pretty frequent updates during the pre-shipment stage of the trade, (I hope) there was no panic or concern.

2 Likes

pic of package with ship label, pic of shipped receipt… mutual courtesies… @rssbrry and i had a trade that went down the same way, stellar too. i really appreciate it, thanks!

3 Likes

French is a gentleman and a scholar. He’s overly attentive and his item was packaged meticulously and as described. Thanks again for the wonderful throw!

4 Likes

French commissioned me to make him a leather yoyo holder a couple months ago. Paid up front and was very understanding of the timetable to get the holder made for him. 10/10 would deal with again!

3 Likes

@French is an awesome guy, he ships fast, protects the throws well, keeps them in pristine condition. He’s a great communicator, knowledgeable, and just an all around good dude. I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with him again. Thanks dude!

2 Likes