Freehand one issue

What should I do if my freehand one Axle looks completely fine, But does not screw together? I have replaced the nut and put back the old one and still doesn’t work.

1 Like

Are you pushing the halves together while you’re screwing them together? I find that I need to do that in order to get the thread to catch

Let me try that and I shall come back with the news
Edit: It just keeps on spinning even when I push halves together.

Are the threads on the axle stripped or galled in any way?

Is it possible for the axle to push the nut out of the socket between the cap and the cup? Are you turning it the right way? (Sorry, I know it’s a silly question)

If the threads look fine on both the axle and the nut and they are both seated correctly, it should theoretically go back together I would assume.

No. They are like new. Have had this yoyo for 2 months for some context

Have you taken the caps off to see what is happening/not happening when you try to screw it together?

Yes. I screw it together, it goes together and then it just screws endlessly. Its very confusing as to what happened to it.

Can you take the caps off and make a video?

Did you correctly put the spacer underneath the axle when you screwed the axle back into the nut? You should not be able to remove both spacers from the yoyo without removing the side cap on the axle side.

Do you have a size A bearing in the yoyo?

Did you fully screw the axle back in?

Try assembling the yoyo without the caps on.

Might need replacements

1 Like

@oops I have a size a bearing in the yoyo, axle is fully screwed in. I have to find a way to get caps off so I can assemble it.

@Simyo I don’t have a good camera and the only camera I have is a webcam that plugs into the computer I am typing this on.
@Exmime planning on getting this so I can get the new parts and have option to make my freehand unresponsive for only 6.99 USD.