FREE STRING

[s]New strings means I want some feed back. I’m kind of hoping for some new, and some old faces. So if you have tried my feel free to PM me, and I can make some suggestions. If you haven’t tell me a little about your preferences, and I can try to hook you up. Oh and if your new to my stuff just tell me a little about your preferences, and I can hook you up.

new stuff (Names will likely change)
Triangle Cop
Yolo Fox (3 styles Whip whipier and Whipiest.)
Del Norte Double Wide (EXTRA CRANK)
Humboldt Honey (HUSKEY/EXTRA CRANK) (it will also have what I call extra makeup which sorta makes it look like a californi long hair)
Mendocino Moma (Huskey/EXTRA CRANK)(and with this I will give it a “beauty mark”.)

Changes in the color design are only being used so I can keep track of any extras I have at home. (Most stings will be whatever colors I have on hand.
(MAYBE I DID THIS WRONG FREE STRING STILL AVAILABLE.) TRIANGLE COPS ARE STILL GOOD WHIPERS WITH EXTRA CRANK , AND THE MENDO IS PRETTY CLOSE TO THE HUMBOLDT. Try it love it yatta yatta yatta.

Curious just PM me.[/s]

Keep your eyes open for other experimental oppurtunities.

Whats EXTRA CRANK? Did you send me some EXTRA CRANK?

Yes I did. EXTRA CRANK is a type where I twist it tighter giving it a better whip. The huskey allows it to still be pretty good at suicide style tricks.

I’d love to try some Yolo Fox, all kinds.

<— Preferences are right about here

WORD!!! I love suicide style tricks!!!

Allright Pm with some details

Humboldts are gone Foxes are almost gone

Triangle Cops and Mendocino Moma’s Extra crank are all I have left. :o

I will try some, I like reviewing string ;D PM if you want

I’ll try some. I love slacks, lacreation,whips and suicides. I can make a review too.

I would like to try some. I like durable string that lasts a while (1a of course, so good string tricks), but one where I can do whips and suicides. :smiley: That is my ideal string

Thanks for volunteering I am now out of stuff. Many thanks though.

I’m going to test the Del Norte Double Wide for 4A tonight, I’ll let you know how it plays ;D

Sweet when I got done with the orders tonight I think I attempt a little 4A with one of my extra Del Nortes.

thanks for letting me get some, can’t wait :slight_smile: