Free N12 for Funniest Video

If he’s buying this yoyo, he’s paying $20 to sit through almost 3 hours. Have fun. Actually, you can save yourself some time and pick Hippo Samurai’s, his is pretty good.

Actually you’re wrong. It’s already bought, and I’ve gotten what I’ve paid for out of it, already. It cost me $13.75 shipped. I just finished the first page and my stomach hurts from laughing. So it’s totally been worth it so far. I spend $30 a day in gas, $13 is chump change to me.

If you don’t wanna watch funny videos, then don’t. I, on the contrary, enjoy it.

I’ve actually been watching a few also. Hilarious.

You should cut off submissions for your own sake. At like 12 PST

I think it would have been wise to set a predefined deadline for submission. Although you have to far to the west coast people (like me ::)), that still might be up.

deadline.

Edit: Oops, I was a bit late.

Thanks everyone for the laughs. Gonna throw for a little bit and I’ll have a winner posted by tomorrow morning

Funny:
Malk. Too funny
Asian Dad B+. I love the “dad’s” accent, YOU DIE
Dare The Dawson. Didn’t think this would make me laugh, glad I gave this guy a shot. Definitely not appropriate for the contest, but shh ;]
How To Make a Tuna Sandwich. At first the unpressed Tuna made me a little sick, but when he banged the fish down and started smacking it I lost it. I think it had something to do with being disgusted then something unexpected happening.
Pepsi Max Jeff Gordon Test Drive. Yes. Perfect.
My Heart Will Go On - Recorder By Candlelight. Only chuckled but… this is classic, loved it. When he has his shirt open and chest exposed, with the wind hahaha. I wish I was this guy
PokeAwesome Pokemon Battle.
Officer Involved in Shooting.
Ultimate Goat Supercut. On the Adele one I just lost it, makes some of the songs better! lol
Around The World in 80 Plates. Crazy Guac Tac’s. Do you wanna lobsterate your meal? Rofl
Fourth Of July Interpretive Dance. LOL IS THIS KID HIGH? I think I laughed so hard my eyes almost bulged out of my head, like I started snorting and stuff

Others that still intrigued me:
Going to the store then watching Nigel going to the store… lol…
The Confession.
Worst Price is Right Contestant. I have no idea how she won, someone in the crowd must have been googling the MSRP’s lol
SMB Hackers. Kind of funny, the girl at the end scares me.
The Kendama Toy. Wanna spend your time in a more Japanese way? lol
How Animals Eat Food. Lol the alligator
Elimination. Reminds me of Shrim from Tim & Eric movie. Bizarre.
What happened? Majority of the video was kind of bland, but the ending had two nice twists
My Video for Briona for Our 7 Month. This is one of the most disturbing SFW videos I’ve ever seen.
How To Make A Snow Globe. Gave me some strong ATHF vibes, guy is like a human meatwad.
What is Your Worst Pet Peeve. All of these hit home haha
Laughing Without Smiling. Would have probably been up there if I hadn’t had this discussion at work couple years back. We got very off track for a good 30 minutes over this. Very funny stuff

Not Funny:
Angry Garbage Man Rages. I would be suing the garbage company, fo sho.
I messed up. Jensen Kimmit video, not really funny… but I thought I was the only one who sometimes clears string tension like that.
Snacks. So many better videos with expletives you could have picked

:smiley:

1 Like

Well that’s relieving to know it was fake… I’ve seen videos like that of postal office workers, fedex, garbage people, etc… so it’s hard to know what’s fake or real. Didn’t mean to offend your sense of humor

:smiley:

Okay after careful consideration I’ve picked a winner.

Fourth of July Interpretive Dance was a Gem of a video because it was so obscure, low view count, and it had me geekin’ out. That kid must have gotten into someone’s stash if you know what I mean.

HOWEVER, if I chose off single videos alone, there were just too many, I keep going back and forth between many of them in the list above.

Throwrw posted 3 videos in a row that had me. So therefore I deem him the winner of the Funniest Video Contest.

I didn’t see any of my videos here. Did you watch them? Just curious, throwr deserved the win, though I personally thought the golf one was the best.

did you watch mine the minecraft thing

I watched every single video except i didn’t watch the whole minecraft compilation nor did i watch the 17 min team fortress one. To be fair there mine craft one was 10 videos in one so that isn’t cool, and based on the other team fortress machinima that guy posted, i wasn’t going to sit through 17 more min when the 10 min team fortress video didn’t even amuse me.

I thought the wake up comilation was the best. I cried while watching it.

Also I thought the sail cat video and 2 drop yoyo that i posted were HILARIOUS.

Wake up one was good but it was comprised of a lot of clips i had already seen

Don’t get me wrong, there were a lot of good ones.