Forum Members Unite!

Fellow forum members, @JWaugh needs your assistance!
He’s in a voting battle to win a giveaway! Go to the comments on this YouTube video (you will probably have to click “Newest First” to see all comments):

His competition has the clout of a repost account, but I think the forums have what it takes to help Jake take home the W (and a new yoyo!).
If you’ve made a post on the forum, odds are good that Jake smashed that like button on it, because he’s an awesome dude.
Here’s his entry video btw, which he crushed:
6 Likes

Mr. Waugh is the most like button smashin’est dude I know

6 Likes

Do we just like his comment?

2 Likes

I have both of the likes given gold awards on the forum…

11 Likes

Yup!

2 Likes

I wonder if me and @hobbygod can give our votes to you for the final count lol.

2 Likes

I was 50th

2 Likes

I voted a while ago. Submitted my own, but I cant compete with those numbers haha.

2 Likes

Wow they SUPER BURIED comments on youtube!! I had to scroll allll the way down the page to the absolute bottom, and THEN press the “sort by” newest. Wow. WOW.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s pretty awful on the phone app. On the switch app you literally can’t view or leave comments at all. Probably not long before they just get rid of comments altogether lol

3 Likes

5 Likes

We did it! It’s 730 and Jake is in the lead… unless it’s PST lol

2 Likes

2 Likes

Oh dang it…even though it tells me there’s 24 comments on the video…only 2 of them are showing up for me? :frowning: :frowning:
Both on my computer and on my phone.

–edit–
oh heck yes! got it to work!
I smashed that like button so hard that the poor guy’s going to be sore from it all weekend!!

3 Likes

Done

3 Likes

The squad on the way, we got your back

5 Likes

It is 10:43 EST

1 Like

So at both 730 EST and PST you were ahead! Do we tag @MarkD to review the photo finish? Lol

3 Likes

A guy commented this on my entry
I’m guessing they already pmed him , why else would people think he won?

1 Like

Hmm I dunno - if you don’t get PMed tomorrow about it message me your address and I’ll hook you up with something

2 Likes