Forum Member You'd Like to Meet...

Looking foward to Worlds and seeing friends I don’t see much and catch up.
One thing about Yoer’s it is like you just talked to them last week. A refreshing change from everyday where you see most hating. A “Crew of Cool” it is a great place to chill.

Josh yee

Robbie graham

Jason Wong

Boy, am I glad I met YOU! ;D You’re the best.

Ditto…

capt anxiety yoyospirit and millicabob. more or less for what they can do not how good they are. :slight_smile:
someday i might actually get to meet capt cause hes in canton OH and im in logan OH about 2 and a half hours away by car. maybe at a contest…

Who are all you people? Ahhhhhhh…! Oh, hi. Yeah, back on topic.

Josh Yee, just cause he seem’s like a nice guy to meet. Pat if he would stop ignoring PMS! >:(

QUITE a few others, Supbreh, all the random hobos like Skyhigh, (LOL) the metal heads here cause I am such a lame-o. And pretty much anybody I talk to on the IRC that I can never remember them cause I am derpeh like that.

ALL HAIL THE MAGIC CONCH!

JasonWongZero, SkyHighYo, Mullicabob, many others.

I believe you mean JasonWongZero

I wouldn’t mind having a soy sauce drinking contest with josh.

I too have had the pleasure to meet and become friends with many people on this forum… Mr Eli was right about “yoers” they are a great bunch!! (he was my first “forum” friend) My list currently is as follows:

Jasonwongzero
Stickman
The General
GregP
Da5id
The Machinist
Beezy
Peppercat
jhb8426
irdaprez
Vegabomb

There are a few more here and there but that’s what came to mind…

Hmm, from my experience so far on these forums, Totalartist for the whole rap thing, SkyHighYo because we can talk about music, YoRED because brothers are the best, and GregP, because he’s a laidback guy.

1 Like

I have to say that I read this thread and was taken back by even being mentioned. I’m honored folk’s, truly.

I will say I will be, with my son, at most of the “Family nights” in Ventnor NJ on the boardwalk. It’s Thursday nights during the summer at the Family pavilion all most directly in front of Air Circus. Shane Caren, CJ Atkinson, Joe of Ten yo are all usually there. Feel free to stop by and say hello.

For me I’d like to meet and watch and video tape Jason Wong doing his thing. That way I could rip off his techniques somewhere down the road! ;D

I’ve met many of the members from here and YYN over the years but I’d have to put Jason Wong on the list of people to meet. There are others but I just can’t think of them at the moment.

LOOLOOLOOLOOLOOLOOLOO!!

In all seriousness, I’d love to meet anyone from the forums. It’s a great community we’ve got here

Josh yee

Robbie graham

Jason Wong

Jason Wong
Studio42
Totalartist
Dingo54
Apollo2
And more I just dont want I list a bunch

I have met 2 forum members I think, yoyoexpertman54, and Ed…

Maybe more
I don’t know
:p!!

1 Like

Haha thx

I could have named more. But your near my age and sound like a nice kid to meet ;)!

Ive Already met jasonwong and studio42 . Great guys and amazing collections!!!

Ulmerisanerd
Totalartist
Banjospins
Shadowz
Wildcat23
And probably a ton more I can’t think of.

2 Likes