Forum Experts Return - Happy to name mgiroux77!

I was looking at the forum experts just yesterday:P Congrats bro.

Congrats mgiroux77!

I honestly think the next forum expert should be GregP, that guys helps day in and day out.

1 Like

Haha, thanks Noahā€¦ Iā€™m nowhere in the same league as Matt; I just have forum and yoyo addiction. :wink: There are a bucketload of other people Iā€™d put ahead of me, too. But I appreciate it!

1 Like

Thanks man!!! And I totally agree about Greg!!! If this is something that Andre` will keep going (and I think it is) my vote would be for you Greg!!!

Congrats :wink: you know, it makes my happy when people that help get recognized for all of there hard work, so, whatcha going to spend the certificate on?

I spent it on a new Puffinā€¦

Noā€¦
!!!NOITALUTARGNOC
mgiroux77! I am glad that they brought back the experts!

I am with him, all the way. I am always seeing posts from GregP that are short, informative, and usefull.

He is great indeedā€¦but, this is mgiroux77ā€™s congratā€™s thread, so letā€™s give him his moment to shine. There is another thread active for favorite posters. Congratā€™s again today Matt. Iā€™ll give you a break from the smileys now though. :smiley: You know I break out the smileys when Iā€™m all excited.

What color way to commemorate your new status?

letā€™s thinkā€¦

Whoa! Congrats Matt!

1 Like

I actually posted a picture of it in the Hulk Smash thread here:

Congratulations man you earned it!!!

1 Like

Why thank you Lord Vaderā€¦ :slight_smile:

Happy for you brother ! We who are close to you knew all that already ! Now all YYEā€™ers can find answers and advice from you ! Enjoy your honor!

Thank you manā€¦ And to think this all began with you and I way back when!!! Rock on brother!!!