For your information...

nnnnope!

note to self: only order from jayyo

I just opened a package from josh containing a well protected PSG and GLITTER! Iā€™m a grown man who laughed out loud when I dumped it all over my couch. Iā€™m wondering how Iā€™m going to explain it to my girlfriend?
Thanks, Jayyo! Made my day :slight_smile:

I love everything about this

That is pure awesomeness.

Might have to buy/trade with you just so I can get some sparkly, magical AWESOME everywhere!

Iā€™m opening this up, upside down, over my lawn, while sitting down!

yeah, and now i hate you >.>

agreeing with the fox! :smiley:

I donā€™t think anyone has said ā€œI donā€™t like glitterā€. In fact I donā€™t think it is even possible for it to be typed or said without actually meaning it.

Ummā€¦ Uhhā€¦

No Comment.

LOL

i honestly do not like glitter.

Even the fox tails will be shipped with them? Some people arenā€™t gonna want a glittery tail hanging off of their pantsā€¦ But I am trading with you because of this!

I can has glittery tail?

I almost want to buy something from you JUST so I can say Iā€™ve had a yoyo shipped to me in glorious amounts of sparkling amazingnessā€¦ Almost.

edited :wink:

I agree with my science teacherā€™s description of glitter: ā€œI hate glitter. It gets everywhere, and you get one piece stuck on your forehead. It makes you look like a moron. Then you take 3 showers, and itā€™s still there.ā€

1 Like

I mentioned this in another thread, but i had a lit teacher who one day showed up to class and had a glitter spot right above his eyebrow. i motioned him to brush it off a few times, and he ignored me. so i called him out, and said he had a bit of glitter on his eyebrow, and he said it wasnā€™t glitter, it was a piercing. entire class started laughing and we called him Mr. Cullen all year (which was even funnier since heā€™s a literature teacher) he wqas pretty cool about it, he laughed too. i assumed heā€™d lost a bet or something.

I agree. Glitter is annoying. In the last week of school, I was walking home, and some kid took a full thing of glitter opened it and threw it so that it got on everyone who was leaving. No one cared because everyone was covered in glitter.

It would be cool if as you threw down glitter just showered out of the yoyo as it spins!!!