for sale only, yyf,yyj,OD,Crucial

hello welcome to my b/s/t. Things pop up frequently and currently i am getting rid of the throws I do not use as much. Will do my best to work out a deal but mostly the prices are fairly firm, but if you feel the price is to high offer away. just won’t take to low of an offer. shipping included would like Paypal, but if you send money through mail once i receive the money i will ship no exceptions. will ship priority with tracking.

YYF black delrin severe(damage on the rims, still smooth)($30)
YYF blue protostar(two or three pinpricks, smooth)($25)gone
One Drop Y factor(beat up rims, light vibe, doesn’t effect play)($40)
YYJ white classic( mint in box, box signed by andre boulay, has a kk installed)($15)
YYF G funk(semi beat rims, light vibe)($30)gone
current wants-might take others for trade, but really depends(if it’s bolded can work other deal unless you want from bst)(also if i have money then I might buy bolded items)

WTT ULTRA LIGHT SIDE EFFECTS FOR OTHER TYPEShave two sets of raw and one black. also have brass that i would trade for other brass side effects.\

crucial confection(factory raw, vibe but doesn’t effect play, pinpricks and marks on the rims, nice throw, can’t really put words to the experience)offer

Really sorry fo the bump. wouldn’t let me edit the post
i want to add i have a signed andre boulay and Steve brown cards.

1 Like

Bump to sell or trade these

Im rolling off the rails on the bumping train.happy Halloween

Bump please lowballers are welcome.

SAIL!!! awolnation in my head so song bump

Bump pics of damage on flickr

Bump added want list

That’s not an envy 64 thats an NVX

it is not the pictures on my flikr. currently i cant upload pictures because my computer is down so ill text people pictures

Please take these from me!

Christmas bump:)

bump to get some new throws for the new year

bring up my post

Bump! please take these from me

bump will add pics of updated pics today

Great trader don’t hesitate guys

1 Like

Sorry for the bump but updated all pictures

bump get a new throw for yourself:)

bump dietz and envy gone

getting a G5, popstar, yyf whistling yoyo