For anyone waiting for a Spinworthy order

If you have an order with me, you are not forgotten.

The weather has turned bad because its winter here and not ideal conditions to use my outside workshop.

In about 3 months, I will have a large, dry space to setup a good workshop and I will resume working on them. I’m really looking forward to it.

I just want you to know you are not forgotten. Hang tight. :+1:

20 Likes

I keep forgetting it’s winter in the AU. Everything sucks in the cold I don’t blame you for not feeling up to working outside. Excited to see what you do with a nice indoor space in the near future.

3 Likes

Hi, Glen. Are you still actively adding to the list or would you rather wait until you finish everyone’s orders first? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I was wondering this too. I got my aluminum rbc and I love it so much. I really want to pick up a wood blood cell.

3 Likes

I would love to be added to your list for a few items harbinger, bloodcell, button, ballsy. Let me know if we should PM about any details like wood types etc.

3 Likes

My Button is awesome. You will not be disappointed.

5 Likes

You can make an order and be added on the list.

2 Likes

Awesome. Please sign me up for a couple of Knack XLs. One in maple, and another in a wood of your choice. :bowing_man:t2:

I can’t even remember how to make KNack XLs. Kyle liked the original KNack better, so I kind of cleared up that brain real estate for other things.

6 Likes

I’ll give it a shot when your time comes around.

2 Likes

Haha. I see.
Thanks for considering the idea, I appreciate it!
I love the original KNack. With the XL, I’m just min-maxing towards my personal preferences. :laughing:

2 Likes