Food & Yo-Yos Thread (Continued after the Contest)

I thought it was cherry soda but I like grape juice aswell

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7397/10593773015_e73a6418dc_z.jpg
HaloandCandyApple by The TotalArtist, on Flickr

1 Like

Cool!

Sometimes I eat the same thing 2 days in a row… :smiley:

1 Like

Very creative!

Wow, TA, I assume your lightbox is now dirty from that apple (candy one)?? :o :o

I used black posterboard and used the backside just in case. I chose a candy apple that had the bottom evenly coated in thick coconut, so I was lucky to only have a mess of a few crumbs. Also, it’s best to photograph it cold, so the sticky stuff doesn’t ooze all over the backdrop. :slight_smile:

I got a “like” from YoyoExpert on Instagram for the apple photo. ;D So awesome when he likes stuff. :slight_smile:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7459/10593768896_ecb01e909e_z.jpg
ProjectandChocolateRasins by The TotalArtist, on Flickr

1 Like

But you cant win! So its no fair. JK!

Email YYE and have them like the top 3 on Instagram. Then you choose for the thread?

Green tea. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No…we will not bother YoyoExpert. He is busy. :wink:

Peppers!

Here are my enteries you usaid we could enter more than once

1 Like

I gave her all she’s got captain!

I did put a slight filter on a few because I felt with the light I was working with, it made the colors pop a bit better.

Posting these to Instagram along with a few extras.

1 Like

more enteries

1 Like

more entries

1 Like

Hey TA I have one more pic to post but YYE keeps saying there was an error so im going to try again tomarrow

Okay, just try to make it a bit smaller, because the file size can only be so big. :slight_smile: I’m going to end this at 6PM tomorrow EST. I have plenty of entries to consider, and it’s difficult enough as it is. Feel free to post food and yo-yos in this thread after the cutoff. This is all for fun and entertainment anyway.

I will also post the specific prize by noon today. If anyone wants to indicate that they are not interested in the prize, after finding out what it is, I will not take offense :wink: It will make it easier to narrow things down to a winner, and make someone really happy who definitely likes it. I think we all had some fun, and that’s the main thing.

See you 'round noon…my time. :wink:

Man, it’s been a crazy week for me! I should have plenty time to get some shots in after school today though. Hope you like them!

Ok Ive been trying to upload those pics for awhile now. I tried shrinking it down to Iphone size but it still says its too big to upload I don’t know what else to do I posted a thread in YYE site improvments to see if they can fix this issue.

I am ultra handy with photoshop, if you send me your pic, I can make it work!