Fix the learning section.

Like the title says. There is some parts of the leaning section that do not work, for example: When you click on Offstring, it takes you to the home page. Also, some of the videos do not load. These are tricks I want to learn too. Please fix if possible, and does anyone agree?

Agreed.

I was wondering if it was just my computer but I guess not. That would be nice cause there are several tricks I would like to learn and can’t since they don’t load.

To help, you might want to put in this topic (or a PM) which ones have issues.

The whole “the video doesn’t load” happens to me all the time too. I just get by it by just refreshing the page over and over again until it works. It’s sort of annoying, but at least you can watch the video.

In the expert section there is a trick called “hook”. When you click on it the first line andre says is this is called the trapeze whip. So either this title needs to be changed or the reverse trapeze whip needs to be remaned

I agree with Preinfalk. Sometimes the tutorial videos or maintenance videos don’t load. Refreshing the page and restarting the computer sometimes works, but not always.

Restarting your computer? That’s a lot of work. I just find it on youtube if it won’t load.

Yeh, as far as i can tell half of the videos dont work. i tried looking at some of them yesterday and no videos past the beginner section were even showing up

Also, please add the text for the “Mondial” video. It has been displaying “The text coming soon” for at least half a year.

Another tip if the videos aren’t loading is google expert village/eHow and they have the same videos as on YYE and they work.

True, but it would be much more convenient if the videos worked here. Why have to search all over the internet when you came here to learn in the first place? just saying… :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree.

Yes I hate it when it does that. Sometimes the video will play but in the middle of it it goes to the begining of the video. Does this happen to anybody else?

they dont work for me most of the time either… u can pull up another window and go on youtube copy and paste the title of the video and itll always work on youtube. thats what i do most of the time

If you go onto another site to watch the videos, doesn’t that defeat the purpose of having them here? You would expect the videos to work, not have to travel and search to another site.