Fish!

I was wondering the difference between a regular bassalope and a fools gold bassalope. Thanks,
Tom Srebernak

All “fool’s gold” Caribou Lodges are yoyos that have some form of defect. Same concept as the B-Grade products from YoYoFactory.

I think the main defects would be a problem with the anodizing or a vibe when you throw the yoyo.

Sighhh. I’ll save for a real one.

Fool’s gold really isn’t that huge a deal. You can only feel the vibe if you touch the yoyo,and its still really small.

1 Like

Smooth yoyos are for losers anyway.

Well Mikers, About everybody on this forum is a loser, Including you.

Lol. The only yoyos I spend real time on are ones that would get sent back to the manufacturers in an instant. I actually really prefer yoyos with a significant amount of vibration to them.

Smooth? I’m not a fan of a dead smooth yoyo either. Does that make me a looser? I think not. I think it makes me a yoyo player that doesn’t need a perfect yoyo to have fun. I even have some yoyo’s that are seriously vibey. Almost to wobbly and I still like playing with them too.

On the laser engraved ones, the price was reduced. Does that make them “fools gold”?

Actually, are the fools gold worth 70 bucks? The engraved are out of stock

im glad this was posted cuz now u guyz probably saved me a bunch of money

what is with the topic name?

Think about this, would you mind saving $40 because there is a slight vibe with the yoyo or a ano defect?

posted this, and the bassalope is a fish! :smiley: