First Combo

just put together my first combo a little bit ago haven’t posted it yet because i’m still trying to get it smooth but here it is!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/S6v_jpWCEBxQArXW-9m6-bsk8ksFk4QnKCPnokCuaXP2M104f3qYi22ZfxbN428Poihw2_TAU9lX7w=m18

i know it is very simple and short but it’s my first one lol

19 Likes

Looking good man!

Doesn’t matter how long or complicated a trick is, you’ve made a combo and a fine one at that. Keep it up!

6 Likes

thanks Lukoyo! appreciate that!

5 Likes

Looks great. Try to make it flow, almost like one continuous motion.

I can see you thinking about each element and pausing, I do that too at times. If one move doesn’t flow right to the next, try another element.

10 Likes

thanks Steve!!

4 Likes

Good start! Love the bind!

3 Likes

thanks Mark! i’ve seen Jake Waugh do it a ton so it wasn’t that difficult to figure out

2 Likes

Great combo!!

2 Likes

thank you!

3 Likes

Very nice! Awesome bind. If you’re on Insta, there’s a big community of throwcircle people there as well. You should think about posting up!

4 Likes

thanks! will probably post it there but i’m not sure

3 Likes

also i’ve seen people do #trichcircle on insta but i’m not totally sure what that means

2 Likes

I think it’s just a trick/combo. I don’t know where the circle comes from haha. Toiletcircle is also a hashtag. I think it’s just a trickcircle in a restroom…

4 Likes

lmao that is hilarious

2 Likes

Very nice, the more you throw that combo it will become one flowing silky smooth motion.

4 Likes

thank you!

2 Likes

Nice job man! :smiley:

3 Likes

thanks Twitch!

2 Likes

werrrd!

4 Likes

Great job dude! Better than my first combo!

4 Likes