Good afternoon everyone! I’ve got a few questions in regards to making my first routine for 5a, mainly it’s about trying to prioritize learning as many elements as I can that will help me build the larger foundation I’d need to make a routine.
There aren’t as many roadmaps for what to learn in what order for 5a and recently after tackling both butterflies and tanglers I realized I’m still missing so many foundational elements that I could be learning to fill out a routine! So I figured there would be no better way than to ask those who enjoy throwing/competing in the style itself ![]()
What elements would you recommend I make sure to learn, or what are some of your favourite elements to use in competition? Any elements you enjoy doing that seem harder than they are? Hard elements that really improve your overall skill when figured out? Any and all advice is welcome!
Happy throwing folks! ![]()










