FINGERSPIN TUTORIAL! THIS IS A TRICK EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW AND LOVE!

Bump

You’re very thorough with your tuts. Nice job!

Got it down?

Good stuff man! Ladder Escape is actually one trick I’ve never tried to learn… Maybe I should now.

It’s an awesome trick! I just didn’t like the tutorials for it out there, hopefully this one will be better :slight_smile:

It’s a VERY frustrating trick to learn, at least it was for me… Especially with the tutorials I kept misinterpreting what I was supposed to do so I kept doing it wrong and kept getting knots continually trying to figure out what to do. But, when I started yoyoing, my goal was to hit ladder escape because it looked just so amazing. Now, I can do it easily :smiley:

Slowly but surely. :smiley:

Anybody having trouble on boingy boing? :slight_smile:

That’s what my next tut’s on… Well… I guess this time it’s not really tutorial but mainly just tips and strategies to practice and learn the trick instead of waiting for it to just “click” as many do.

Yes!!!

Cool! Make sure you understand how it’s done, like the motion that you move your TH index up and down to do it. Next vid’s more of tips on how to get it down, not really a tutorial so you should know how it should be done at least.

I understand that stuff, it just never works right.

Look at you! It seems that just yesterday I was helping you smoothen out your style and teaching you our first 4A trick! You’ve come a long way man, in just a few months! Hope that your tuts become popular, theyre very good!

Ah yea, I remember months back I was asking you to do ladder escape for me to see :smiley: that was like my ultimate goal back then, now I can do it no problem ;D

And thanks!

I can’t even do ladder escape! You should teach me :stuck_out_tongue:

So you lied :open_mouth:

When i asked you to do it, you went like halfway through, then you were like “I forgot… I havent done it in a while”

And the tut’s right there xD but dude, ladder escape is teh most frustrating trixk to learn… at least for me it was xD but I feel like I attepted to learn that trick waaayyy earlier than I should have haha

? What? Lol I never knew it. I

NEW TUTORIAL 10/5/13 - BOINGY BOING!

Alright, so it’s been a while, school gets you busy… But I’m back with a new tut! Well, this week isn’t really a tutorial, its more like tips. A lot of people have trouble learning boingy boing so I just got some tips to help you nail it! You should at least understand how it should be done before you watch the vid though. I just jump straight into the tips since there’s already a bunch of tutorials for boingy boing and it’s pretty straight forward. This vids just how to get the rhythm down, smoother, and actually do the trick, enjoy!

You make it sound like after watching you vid, people all around the world will just magically land boing-boing. Sadly that is not the case :’(

Everything takes practice :wink:

But some people just wait for the day they magically land boingy boing, I’m giving ways to actually practice it ::slight_smile:

Bumpity

bahmp