Finger Lakes Yoyo Club in Ithaca - Meet Sunday, June 14 3-6pm

I’ll be bringing hot sauce for the grilled dead animal flesh!

:wink:

I go to Cornell. Currently there is no actually yoyo club within Cornell, but I plan on starting one next year. So far no signs of other yo-yoers.

Theres a ton of people who diabolo though. Mostly chinese guys. (Chinese yo-yo, of course).

It would be nice to have someone to share/try out yoyos with.

We’ll be starting up meets in Ithaca soon. It’s just been too cold to hold them. I don’t know about Cornell, but there’s a handful of yoyoers in Ithaca who come to the meets. Anywho, I’ll post something here about a meetup soon.

Any upcoming meet ups?

I’ve been talking back channel with some folks about meeting, but the rain keeps putting a damper on things. I’m tentatively trying to organize a meetup for the weekend of July 27/28. More details soon!

Meetup July 28. :slight_smile:

sweet! Where/what time? I’ll try my best to make it

De Witt Park on 315 Cayuga St.

Just for future reference, I update the location and time in the first post of this thread.

Hope you can make it!

Chance of rain tomorrow. If it’s clear, we’ll meet at the park. If it rains, we’ll meet at The Shops at Ithaca Mall - 40 Catherwood Road - by the food court. Here’s hoping the weather stays clear tomorrow!

The weather in Ithaca looks great. We’ll be meeting at De Witt park. See you there!

Hey glad I could make it today! I had a good time you guys were really cool and helpful

It was a good time. Glad you could make it out!

Meetup this Sunday, September 8 at 3pm. Woot!

Meetup tomorrow!

The weather is great, so we’ll meet at De Witt Park.

I’m not gonna be able to make it this time, but I hope there’s a good turnout!

Sorry you couldn’t make it. Not a big turnout today, but a good time!

Meetup this Sunday. Sorry it’s been so long!