Filter for "out of stock"

It would be really useful to have a toggle filter in the YYE webstore that would show/hide out of stock items. This filter would ideally work on two levels:

At the top level for a given brand/manufacturer, the filter when enabled would remove completely out of stock items from being shown all together. Within a given item that has several options, the filter when enabled would remove out of stock options from the selection dropdown menu.

12 Likes

Omg that’s such a good idea I hope they add it.

Huge overhaul to the site coming very soon - I’ll look at including this. :blush:

13 Likes

I was about to start a thread for this same feature request until i saw you already started one. It would be great to hide the sold out yoyos.

2 Likes

This should be an on/off toggle. It’s very useful to see the items at times especially when looking for specs etc.

5 Likes

Agree 100%. Should be a toggle switch.

Lots of online yoyo stores have this problem. Listing a bunch of items, can’t see they’re out of stock until you click them… what’s the point of clicking on an item YOU CAN’T BUY?!?

4 Likes

Count me in for this too. Also, the Sold Out mark on the pictures is hard to see.

4 Likes